B.J. Palmer’s final writings are by far his most important. Unfortunately they are virtually unknown. Between 1949 and his death in 1961, he published 16 books. Much of it on philosophy. Galen Price became dean of philosophy at Palmer College the year of B.J.’s death and succeeded Dave Palmer as president in 1978. Other philosophers will be added to this page in the future. Please check back often.
- B.J. Palmer’s Model of Consciousness is a great place to begin.
- As well as the book, The Spiritual Writings of B.J. Palmer, with its epilogue:
The Life and Times of B.J. Palmer.
- To more fully understand Palmer’s essence, his development, and his crucible moments, please read: B.J. Palmer: An Integral Biography.
- Some of B.J.s most profound writing from this era can be found in his book, The Glory of Going On. Here is an excerpt: Sacred Trust.
- Listen to B.J. Palmer’s 1954 talk: Pathways to Power