The Legacy of Reggie Gold with Irene Gold and Simon Senzon
In this TIC Dialogue, Simon Senzon and Irene Gold explore the life and impact of Reggie. It is difficult to estimate the Impact that Reggie and Irene had on the chiropractic profession and world. It is profound.
This preview of the full TIC Dialogue is posted below. To listen to the rest of the hour-long interview please join as a member and go here: http://members.institutechiro.com/archives/portfolio/irene-gold-and-simon-senzon
BIG IDEAS FROM THIS DIALOGUE
- Reggie Gold lectures all over the world for decades.
- Reggie’s unique contribution to the philosophy of chiropractic included several refinements.
- Reggie and Irene were instrumental in the early days of Sherman College and the founding of Penn Straight.
- Reggie started Spinology but discontinued it in the states.
- Understanding the life of Reggie Gold is an important way to understand modern chiropractic.
- The first talk on The Valley of the Blind was given at Palmer’s Lyceum in the new auditorium.
Resources for this Episode:
- Irene Gold’s page:
- Irene’s book: Gold – A Lifetime of Love in Chiropractic.
- Rolf Peters’ tribute to Reggie.