Integral Historiography is a new and emerging field. It centers on applying Integral Theory to history. A niche of this new field is Integral Historiography of Chiropractic. Glimpses of this approach have recently been broached. More thorough histories will require entire textbooks.
- For a deep look at how B.J. Palmer’s worldview evolved, please sign up for
the online courses: Biography of B.J. Palmer.
- Dr. Senzon’s books all attempt to include an Integral perspective on the historical events:
Chiropractic History Books
- In 2009, Simon presented a paper to the AHC on Integral Historiography.
- In response to a book review of The Secret History of Chiropractic by chiropractic historian Russell Gibbons, Senzon wrote the following:
* AQAL image is from Ken Wilber’s Integral Vision (2007).